Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Hard to be A Surgeon, More Harder to Hold A Responsibility of What A Surgeon Does

Seeing my sister on her operation made me think that, "it really is cool to work such a masterpiece". Of course to be a surgeon it takes a very long time process, started from 10 semesters of surgery residency, and so on of which I do not know much.

I always see from my point of view, that I never realize to what my sister thought about. Last night I just reviewed the pictures of what I took from my sister's operation that it's noy easy of getting work of such.

There are things that been bothering my mind still:
1. A surgeon must make a little damage, if he could just cover the damage, more better.

2. A surgeon holds a blade which a slight cut of it, could bring death or medicine.

3. A surgeon is always trying to make small intervention comparing to what God had created.

4. A surgeon is a leader in such a small community at Operation Room. He must be able to manage everything through a very complicated process.

5. A surgeon must take every risk to save life through his knowledge and his deep logic to suit with.

Well, all I can say, surgeon is just not a profession of which is just so cool. But a surgeon always brings a very big resposibility at his shoulder.

Good luck all surgeons, and save lives today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well Doc, the blade is called the healing knife or ropanasuri. And the good surgeon is the one who can take the blame as well as his fee

    ReplyDelete