Thursday, January 1, 2009

Surgeons are Hot in OR!!!

Why did I say so? Because I always think that surgeons are using their most advanced capability to save lives with their most used tool which we used to call it: blade, scalpel, or knife.


Picture: A scalpel / blade / surgery knife

I've been watching my sister in OR for the last 3 years. She always has a good intuition to approach the surgery well. She always tries her best to cooperate with such her coworkers: anesthesiologist, nurses, and many staffs there at OR.


Picture: My sister in her operation at OR

Knowing that such, I can not really wait to become a good surgeon like her.

Mohammad Caesario

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps because the adrenaline Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Doctor B. Azwar, "hot" as it means "great". Every time I saw some surgeons on their operation. Although they often found some blood was bursting out from somewhere they kept themselves so calm.

    That's what I meant hot in this kind, I ever spoke to my sister once, that she feels afraid sometimes, but she may use her logic still so to keep the operation going well.

    My conclusion is, though surgeons sometimes feel frightened, still they need their deep logic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. konbAnwa rio-niichan..
    kimberly here...

    still remember me..?

    :D

    ReplyDelete